Calling all novice to pros! Seattle Urban Squash will be holding its 3rd annual fall team fundraising tournament on Saturday, September 17th, 2016 at the Seattle Athletic Club Downtown. Find a team of 4, or sign up as individual today!
- The tournament will be one fun-filled day of squash, lasting from 9:00am to around 2pm.
- A catered lunch courtesy of Subway will be served in the afternoon after play concludes.
- Teams of 4 will compete in the tournament. Individual entrants will be assigned a team, with every effort being made to balance teams to ensure healthy competition.
- Matches will be one game to 15, PAR scoring.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- The entry fee is $60 for an individual or $50 each for a complete team of 4.
- Up to 4 handicap points will be available for purchase. Handicap points will be added as positive points to a player's score at the beginning of each game.
- Handicap Point prices (completely tax-deductible!):
- $5 for 1 point
- $10 for 2 points
- $20 for 3 points
- $50 for 4 points
There are several ways to register! Pick up a registration form at either the Seattle Athletic Club Downtown or Seattle Athletic Club Northgate. You may also send an email to email@example.com. If you have a team, be sure to include the names and email addresses of everyone on your team in the email. Thank you for supporting Seattle Urban Squash and helping to support our youth! We look forward to seeing you there!