Support Urban Squash in Seattle!! All proceeds from this tournament will directly fund our expanded program for the 2016-17 season.
Seattle Urban Squash will be holding its fall team fundraising tournament on Saturday September 17th, 2016 at the Seattle Athletic Club Downtown. Online registration is now open. Find a team of 4, or sign up as individual today!
- The tournament will be one fun-filled day of squash, lasting from 9am to around 2pm.
- Teams of 4 will compete in the tournament. Individual entrants will be assigned a team, with every effort being made to balance teams to ensure healthy competition.
- Matches will be one game to 15, PAR scoring.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Lunch will be served after play concludes.
- The entry fee is $50 for an individual or $40 each for a complete team of 4.
- Up to 4 handicap points will be available for purchase. Handicap points will be added as positive points to a player's score at the beginning of each game.
- Handicap Point prices (tax-deductible!):
- $5 for 1 point
- $10 for 2 points
- $20 for 3 points
- $50 for 4 points
Click here to register! Or send an email to email@example.com. If you have a team, be sure to include the names and email addresses of everyone on your team in the email. Thank you for supporting Seattle Urban Squash. We look forward to seeing you there!
We will hold a raffle on the day of the tournament. You do not need to be present to win. Tickets are $5 for one ticket or $20 for 5.
- Spa Gift Basket
- Fancy wine
- SUS T-shirts and gear