Seattle Urban Squash will be holding its fall team fundraising tournament on Saturday, September 12 at the Seattle Athletic Club Downtown. Online registration is now open! Find a team of 4, or sign up as individual today!
- The tournament will be one fun-filled day of squash, lasting from 9am to around 2pm.
- Lunch will be served in the afternoon after play concludes
- Teams of 4 will compete in the tournament. Individual entrants will be assigned a team, with every effort being made to balance teams to ensure healthy competition.
- A/B and C/D divisions available
- Matches will be one game to 15, PAR scoring.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- The entry fee is $60 for an individual or $50 each for a complete team of 4.
- Up to 4 handicap points will be available for purchase. Handicap points will be added as positive points to a player's score at the beginning of each game. Here are the prices for handicap points (which are tax-deductible!):
- $5 for 1 point
- $10 for 2 points
- $20 for 3 points
- $50 for 4 points
- All proceeds will go directly to Seattle Urban Squash to fund our expanded program for the 2014-15 season.
- Individuals and teams of 5 are welcome to register
Click here to register! Or send an email to Steve Severson at email@example.com. If you have a team, be sure to include the names and email addresses of everyone on your team in the email.
All proceeds from the tournament go directly to Seattle Urban Squash to fund our expanded program for the 2015-16 season.
Thank you for supporting Seattle Urban Squash! We look forward to seeing you there!